Hi. For the last 3-4 weeks we have been playing rounders and learning the rules. Rounders is a very exciting game and we are all enjoying it.
1. After you have hit the ball, you have to drop the bat in the square area.
2. You need to run around the cones to score a rounders. If you get dabbed while running towards a cone, you are out.
3. You can also be out if you hit the ball and the fielder catches the ball without it bouncing on the floor.
4. If you throw the ball to the bowler the bowler raises the ball in the air. If you running between the cones you are out.
5. You score a rounder for your team if you get all the way around, even if you stop.
As you can see rounders is a fun game that all children can enjoy.
Year 6 class in Clydach Primary School. There are 18 girls and 13 boys.