Looking for something exciting to do in the holidays? Try our history trail! You will never believe the facts you will learn on the way around Clydach.
You will start at our school, Clydach Primary then to Clydach Infants and so on. A brilliant tour for the family!.
Each of the buildings have their own story so when you get there scan the QR code to find out about it.
For a lovely tour, try our history trail now!
Hi. For the last 3-4 weeks we have been playing rounders and learning the rules. Rounders is a very exciting game and we are all enjoying it.
1. After you have hit the ball, you have to drop the bat in the square area.
2. You need to run around the cones to score a rounders. If you get dabbed while running towards a cone, you are out.
3. You can also be out if you hit the ball and the fielder catches the ball without it bouncing on the floor.
4. If you throw the ball to the bowler the bowler raises the ball in the air. If you running between the cones you are out.
5. You score a rounder for your team if you get all the way around, even if you stop.
As you can see rounders is a fun game that all children can enjoy.
Year 6Mc class in Clydach Primary School. There are 15 girls and 8 boys.