We use garage band at school. It is a fun app for everone. Garage Band is all about music and sounds you can collect different instruments and make a song and you can listen back to what you have created. Garage Band is good for teaching children about different music and sounds. It also teach names of instruments.
Some Fun Tips On How To Play Garage Band !!!
1. Make sure that you haven't left the microphone on.
2. Turn off metronome.
3. Make sure the section length is turned to automatic.
4. On the top there will be a button that ables you to switch to see what instrument you have added.
5. You can move the bars to make them bigger, longer or shorter.
6. You can record your voice and add it to the music.
7. You can buy this app at the Apple App Shop.
Look out on our website for some music we will be making in the future!
Year 6 class in Clydach Primary School. There are 18 girls and 13 boys.